13/12/13 - Life will never be same again

Dear Dad,
The GOD decided to take you back from us on December 13,2013.

There is nothing that we can do against the GOD's will.
I am the most blessed person to have been born with you as my father.
Your willpower, strength and devotion to the your work and family are unparalleled and made us what we are today.

Whenever I faced any issue you used to say  " don't worry, I am still alive". These words will always echo in my heart and mind.  Your these words gave me strength to fight every difficult situation.
I was able to conquer all challenges thrown at me because of your support. and guidance.

Being a younger son I always had the privileges in everything whether buying new things or share of love and affection.
Although it is difficult to even think life without you around, but the only consolation that we have is that you lived your life the way you wanted and always ensured that we get everything.
You will remain forever in my heart and prayers.
You always kept our needs/demands ahead of everything including your own comfort.
I remember numerous occasions wherein you went out of your way to fulfill our demands and needs.

Inspite of us being adamant on demanding undue things you fulfilled our every desire /demands.  When I look back and think about those undue demands for earthly things, they seem so childish.
I am experiencing the challenges of a father in raising a child to become a good human being. You raised three children and put in the best efforts to make us good human beings. I hope and pray that we do justice to efforts and carry on your legacy and follow the values cultivated in us.

I shall be thankful to GOD if we are able to achieve even a fraction of what you achieved.
I pray to the Almighty that I stay connected to you in my future lives as well.

I know for sure that you are watching us from heaven and blessing us. Your blessings will ward of any evil even trying to touch us.

I got numerous calls and messages, Few of them are included
From your Mentor and best friend ( L.J Haravu ) - I am extremely saddened by the passing away of my dear Hansraj. Both of us had a bond that transcended conventional relationships. he will always remain in my heart. For sure that he will have ascended to the highest abode. His blessings will always be with us.

From a colleague Keith Landau - "So sorry for your loss  Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Peace to you and your family".

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook Parent Meta Is Preparing to Notify Employees of Large-Scale Layoffs This Week

Corporate Governance - REI CEO resigns after investigation into personal relationship

World's most charitable man ever