Why Do I Feel Behind When Everyone Else Seems to Be Succeeding?
Another person gets promoted.
Someone starts a business.
Someone travels constantly.
And suddenly you feel as though your own life isn't moving fast enough.
But there's an important question to ask:
Do you actually want their life?
Or do you simply want the feeling their achievement represents?
Maybe their promotion represents recognition.
Maybe their business represents independence.
Maybe their travel represents freedom.
Maybe their relationship represents companionship.
This is why comparison can sometimes provide useful information.
Instead of asking:
“Why am I jealous?”
ask:
“What is this reaction telling me about what I want?”
Your timeline may be different
There is no universal sequence for adulthood.
People change careers at different ages.
Build businesses at different ages.
Marry at different ages.
Build financial security at different ages.
A delayed milestone is not automatically a failed life.
A Vedic perspective
Traditional Vedic thought places importance on individual circumstances, dharma and timing.
Vedic astrology may also examine planetary periods such as Mahadasha and Antardasha when exploring different phases of life.
The point isn't to compare one person's chart with another's.
It is to understand your own circumstances.
So next time you feel behind, ask:
“Am I moving toward the life I actually want?”
That is a much better starting point.

Comments
Post a Comment