Kaju Khaoon (eat) ya Kishmish Syndrome?

I am trying to describe a very common human behaviour and impact of it on oneself and others.

This is called Kaju Khaoon ya Kishmish Khaoon syndrome.

Although they say life is made out of choices, but do we select those choices on time? Are these choices selected by planning or design?

Scene 1 : Person is driving and he suddenly sees the road in front is dividing. In case he is daily commuter of the route or knows the route, will make the choice easily. Imagine someone on this road for the first time. Here is where the guy get's this syndrome - Kaju Khaoon ya Kishmish Khaoon.

Our guy in this situation is totally confused ,and given the traffic in Delhi he can put other motorists in danger. He can also hurt himself in case he is not able to make the choice in time.

Scene 2: Our friend is a working guy and is traveling on a road. He has a choice to either go home or stop for a snack break. He is not decided and suddently on seeing a good place makes a choice of stopping......he again will put others following him on road and himself in danger.

Scene 3:This happens very often. I am coming back from office. I get on the road and there is traffic is moving slowly in all lanes. I choose to be in one lane and more oftem than not the lane chosen by me is moving slow as compared to others.I again am suffering from the Kaju Khaoon Kishmish Khaoon syndrome. Should I carry on in this lane or change the lane.I suddenly see one car being slow in the lane adjacent to me and I pounce on the opportunity to get into that lane and in the process making others angry and honking on me. But being the careless and insensitive to others that I am , I don't care and try to switch lanes.
And now after ( forcibly) switiching lanes ....I am again sitting in the lane which is moving slow as compared to the previous lane I was in.
I shall try again to get into fast lane :).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Facebook Parent Meta Is Preparing to Notify Employees of Large-Scale Layoffs This Week

Corporate Governance - REI CEO resigns after investigation into personal relationship

World's most charitable man ever